Owners Group makes it possible to own a share in a racehorse with a top trainer for a low one-off cost, with no further commitment.
Purchasing a racehorse is usually very expensive, as are the training fees, vet fees, entry fees etc. Therefore, by joining Owners Group, you are able to share all of these costs with others. You can be a real owner, for a fraction of the usual cost.
There are no other requests for payment during the term, regardless of any costs incurred by Owners Group.
We formed Owners Group in 2014 to cater for racing fans who collectively wish to share the costs of becoming part-owners in one or more racehorses. Owners Group is run by the same team as Elite Racing Club (founded in 1992) and Axom Racehorse Syndicates.
Owners Group has enjoyed wonderful successes. View all Owners Group winners.
Owners Group successes include:
- Pentland Hills - winner of the Triumph Hurdle at the 2019 Cheltenham Festival AND the Grade 1 Anniversary Hurdle at the 2019 Aintree Grand National Festival.
- Getaway Trump - winner of the £100,000 Novices' Hurdle Final at Sandown in April 2019, and finished second in the Grade 1 Challow Hurdle earlier in the season.
- Sound Investment - winner of three races for Owners Group, two of which were Graded races, and £120,000 prize money for his owners. Sound Investment was retired to a loving new home in November 2017.
- Alcala - winner of six races to date for Owners Group, including the £28,000 Summer Plate Chase (Listed) at Market Rasen.
- Rainbow Rebel - his biggest win came when landing the Old Newton Cup at Haydock in July 2018 and a £62,000 pot.
Benefits include regular updates, a share of race prize money won, free stable visits, a monthly magazine, the chance to apply for free owners' badges and more. View Benefits.
When you buy a share, you will own a small part of the horse and you will join him or her on a fascinating and interesting journey. Our level of communication is one of the best in the syndicate industry, with regular updates and the occasional video production.
View available syndicates
Racehorse welfare is our top priority. If a horse has a setback in training or is deemed not to be fit enough to race for any reason, then the horse will rest until fit and ready. Our business also runs a not-for-profit organisation called Xracehorse Club, dedicated to the re-homing of retired racehorses. We are extremely passionate about the welfare of all of our horses, and will always ensure that any horse retired from Owners Group is given a loving home, when they retire from racing.